PLEASE READ PRIOR TO COMING TO PLAY
- Please review all our guidelines on this page to ensure a happy and safe visit.
- Prior to play, a waiver must be filled out and signed by all adults. Waivers are available when visiting Play Island Explorers.
- All children must be 12 years or younger for public open play. (Exceptions can be made for private events, sibling policy or special needs.)
- Supervision is required at all times. Staff is not responsible for supervising or disciplining any children.
- Everyone (adults and tots) must wear anti-slip socks in our play space. No bare feet or shoes. (slippers with rubber soles are accepted)
- Children will not be permitted into the play yard with soiled or wet clothes (poop, pee or any other liquids).
- Please carefully review our wellness policy below prior to your visit.
If you or little one isn’t feeling well we ask that you wait until everyone is in tip top shape before coming to play. Due to the new COVID-19 virus, we are not letting anyone in our facility with any cold like symptoms, fever, etc. to ensure the safety of all our staff, and customers. Our goal is to keep all visitors of Play Island Explorers happy and HEALTHY. If you visit while you or your child is ill, you may be asked to come back when everyone is feeling better to help prevent the spread of illness. Thank you for your cooperation in this very important policy.
Why are both adults and tots required to wear socks at Play Island Explorers?
There’s a few reasons which include both hygiene and safety.
Socks help prevent the spread of yuckiness like fungi and bacteria from shoes or bare feet. We like to be extra cautious especially since some of our guests are crawlers and others like to “taste” the mats, floor, toys, etc.
Wearing socks can also help prevent accidents and absorb some impact if something hits or falls on tiny toes.
Lastly, socks help prevent some wear on our soft play mats and pads. We want to ensure our equipment stays in tip top shape and lasts for many more of your visits!
The front floor area can be slippery with regular socks, so that is why we require anti-grip socks. Although there is no running, we all know children like to run, so to ensure extra safety we require anti-grip socks or slippers with rubber soles.
(If you forget your socks, don’t worry! We got you covered! You can purchase a colorful pair at the front desk.)
Lost & Found Policy
We understand that accidents happen and sometimes things are left behind. We will hold your items for 30 days. Please pick them up within that time frame to prevent them from being discarded. Thank you!
Contact us today for more information by clicking the contact us button..